Ready to grow your Business Sign Up as Merchant
Ready to Shop Now Sign Up as Customer
- This policy applies solely to the web site located at www.redgrocery.com, its subdomain, emails and other entities owned by the company. Since we are a growing company and because Internet technologies are constantly evolving, Red Grocery reserves the right, at our discretion, to change, edit, modify, add, or remove portions of these Policies at any time without notification. Please check these policies periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Red Grocery Platform after the posting of changes constitutes your binding acceptance of such changes. For any material changes to these policies, such amended terms will automatically be effective.
- "Personal Information" shall mean all data and/or information provided by, for and about you. If you are a registered User of our website or its services, you voluntarily submit data and/or information. Such data and/or information may include personally identifiable and payment information.
- " You " shall mean all users of Company's web site and products/services, including Merchants (Shop Owner), Customers (Online Buyers), Employees, Contractors, the Public or Customers.
- "Products, Information and Services" shall mean all products, information and/or services provided by hCentive, Inc., its advertisers or 3rd party vendors.
- "Registration Information" shall mean the Personal Information we request in the registration process, allowing you to access our products, information and services and which you voluntarily provide.
- "Account Profile" shall mean the Company's web site page(s) where the Personal Information that you have provided is displayed, in compliance with your consent and agreement. It also means your individual account.
- We collect information from you when you register as merchant or customer on our site or place an order to purchase grocery products through this site. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address and phone number. As a customer (online shopper) you may, however, visit our site anonymously but you need to verify your mobile number & email ID to place an order. For merchants (Grocery Stores), you need to verify your email ID & mobile number to activate your account for showcasing your grocery items on our site. You will receive SMS alerts on your registered mobile number and details of orders placed in email ID.
- Collection of Information
- Personally Identifiable Information:
In order to use services on our web site, either now or in the future, you may be asked for, or you may choose to provide, certain personally identifiable information such as name, email address, postal address, credit card, mobile number and similar information. The personal information we collect may include, but is not limited to:
Credit card information
Internet banking information
Other business information
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information: Company will collect and track certain non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to, IP addresses and browser type, access times, domain names, usage habits and other information which does not specifically identify any individual. It will be used to enhance the user experience.
- By submitting your information to us, you are also authorizing Red Grocery and its partners to contact you directly by e-mail and telephone with information about your product/order details. You expressly consent to receive phone calls and emails regardless of whether you are on any Central or state DND ("Do Not Disturb") and/or DNE ("Do Not Email") list or registry.
- Personally Identifiable Information: In order to use services on our web site, either now or in the future, you may be asked for, or you may choose to provide, certain personally identifiable information such as name, email address, postal address, credit card, mobile number and similar information. The personal information we collect may include, but is not limited to:
- The information we collect from you may be used to personalize and customize your experience, as your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
Your information may be used to process your orders. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering your order.
The e-mail address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Your e-mail address may also be used to send your account related information. Your mobile contact number may be used for processing your order as well as for communicating account related information.
We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you. We may use your information to analyze our various offerings and to detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activities.
- We will never sell or share your information to any 3rd party not affiliated with Company, without your consent, except in connection with the sale or merger of Red Grocery.
- We will however share your personally identifiable information of customers (online grocery shopper) such as but not limited to name, email, mobile & physical address with respective merchants to process the orders.
- The information we collect from you may be used to personalize and customize your experience, as your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs. Your information may be used to process your orders. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering your order.
- User Submissions
- Responsibility for what is posted on our web site, inventory, products information, images, price, reviews or other public content, lies with you. You, alone, are responsible for the content of your messages and the consequences of any such messages.
- Company cannot, and does not, review every submission you may make. Company neither endorses nor guarantees the accuracy or propriety of any submission. Company does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content.
- You agree NOT to use RedGrocery’s website to:
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable as per the law;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, Company officials, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Interfere with or disrupt the servers or networks connected to Company web site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the site;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law,
- Collect or store personal data about others who use our web site;
- Promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promote any act of cruelty to animals;
- Engage in commercial activities without the express written consent of Company. This includes, but is not limited to, the following activities:
- Offering for sale any products, information or services;
- Displaying a sponsorship banner of any kind, including those that are generated by banner/link exchange web sites;
- Displaying banners of web sites that provide cash or cash-equivalent prizes to users in exchange for hyperlinks to their web sites.
- If we distribute electronic newsletters, RSS feeds or offer/deal updates, now or in the future, we will collect e-mail addresses and may collect some other required information of all those who subscribe to these publications. Anyone who wishes to stop receiving the electronic newsletter can, at any time, click on the "Unsubscribe" feature located within each electronic newsletter.
- We are committed to be complaint with CAN-SPAM Act of 2003
- Unsubscribing from RedGrocery does not guarantee that User will no longer receive communications from our 3rd party advertisers and/or vendors.
- RedGrocery cannot control the policies of our 3rd party advertisers and/or vendors, nor can we guarantee or represent their compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act
- Contact Us
We implement a variety of security measures to manage & maintain the safety of your personal information when you register with us. Although, we take considerable measures to protect your personal information, we do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, modified or deleted due to the breach of our security measures. Red Grocery will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused by such breach of our security measures.
Cookies are small text files that a web site can write to your computer. We may use one or more cookies to enable us to recognize your browser uniquely, capture and remember certain information. However, a cookie does not capture any personal information and is generally used to make your browsing experience better and faster. You can also disable cookies using your web browser's directions but please note that in this case we may not be able to provide you certain services.
Upon termination of your Account, whether by Company or voluntarily, you will not be able to use our website. Personally identifiable information will be maintained by Company and will be stored on a secure server, as required by law.
By mere use of the website, you consent to our website's privacy policies and to the use of your personal information as per the privacy policies.